Environmental Policy Statement
We are committed to working pro-actively with, and communicating this policy to our employees, customers, contractors and all other external parties to achieve a safer, cleaner, healthier and sustainable environment. This will fulfil present and future human and legislative needs.
The objectives of this policy are to:
- Reduce the production of waste and encourage wherever possible it’s re-use or re-cycling.
- Encourage greater staff involvement through environmental awareness training, the
understanding of environmental issues and continual environmental improvements.
- Encourage staff to become more efficient and sustainable in their use and the preservation of
- Evaluate environmental impacts when considering new plant, equipment, buildings and
- Prevent pollution and nuisance.
- Manage the correct, safe and effective disposal of waste materials and products through
approved and qualified agencies/providers.
- Maintain the office, surrounding areas and on-site delivery areas in a clean and tidy condition to ensure minimum impact on our customers and neighbours.
Transcentral will comply with environmental laws, regulations and other requirements relevant to our business. We will provide adequate resources and closely monitor our business administration, warehousing and delivery processes to ensure that the company’s operations and opportunities are effectively managed and risks mitigated in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001, BS ENISO 14001 & BS ISO 45001.
This policy will be communicated to all staff and any necessary stakeholders and interested parties i.e. sub-contractors that may be working on our behalf, and will be available to the public via Transcentral website: www.transcentral.co.uk
The Directors will review this policy and formulate QUENSH objectives during management reviews to ensure its integrity, effectiveness and compatibility with the context and strategic direction of the organisation.